Conference Time: 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
The Day begins with Slam Poetry, Hip Hop and Motivation
Attendees can select 2 sessions from the following:
- It’s Your Game: Playing It Safe
- Seven Habits of Highly Effective College Students: Achieving A Smooth Transition From High School to College
- Who wants to be a Millionaire
- It’s up to me (anti-bullying)
- Hooking Up, Relations or Relationships: What Do Teens Really Want?
- Do You See What I See?
- The Power of One: A Friend Makes A Difference
- Winning in Life: How to Get Along With Almost Anybody
- Seeing the World Through Your Cultural Lens
- Be the Change You Wish to See in the World: Using Service-Learning to Engage with Your Community
- GPS for your Future Career
- Principal’s Court
- Rock the Mic, Rock the Message!
- Become a modern day samurai: Learn how to win at life, defeat your true enemies and fight for your dreams!
- Partnering with Families in Teaching Foundational Skills
The day ends with a drumming group!